Wednesday 12 August 2015

Ninjago is blowing my mind right now.

Am I the only one who thinks this shit?! Like look at this goddamn Morro Dragon. Jesus, look at that sexy beast. I have never watched a single episode of Ninjago let alone a season but HOLLLLYYY THESE ARE SOO COOL. I feel like buying 10 of every set and just making a massive army of these badasses. Especially sets like the Chain Cycle.. You can build entire table of these bastards. I just want everything. Am I the only one feeling this? I'm normally an exclusives + Star wars collector.. But this Morro dragon... then the GODDAMN TEMPLE COMING OUT SOON. HYPE. HOLY SHIT. Destiny Bounty is a pretty sweet set too, but I'm not sure if I would buy 10 of those... but dem morro dragons.. jesus.

submitted by Hwangmihee1
[link] [5 comments]

Do something wonderful with Lego: Mindstorms
Learning with Lego: LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education Resource Set

Challenge of the Month: Build yourself a Hovercraft Want!
from LEGO - News from a Studded World http://ift.tt/1N2K8Xw
via The source

No comments:

Post a Comment