Tuesday 11 August 2015

Subject Line: VIP LEGO® Bat Pod Sweepstake Winner

I don't really have any friends that collect LEGO, but I wanted to share my excitement with someone! I never win anything so this was a great surprise to get the email today. There are only 750 of these for the US, and 250 for Europe. I can't wait to see it next to the Tumbler. I'm really surprised that they didn't make this set publicly available; the online market value of these things will shoot through the roof due to its limited run.

submitted by rock99rock
[link] [1 comment]

Do something wonderful with Lego: Mindstorms
Learning with Lego: LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education Resource Set

Challenge of the Month: Build yourself a Hovercraft Want!
from LEGO - News from a Studded World http://ift.tt/1h0Q2vo
via The source

No comments:

Post a Comment