Wednesday 12 August 2015

Advice selling a Lego collection of 50-100lbs and minifigure (sorted)

Hey /r/Lego,

I have a massive collection of Lego bricks, sorted in color and amounting to roughly 50-100 pounds (will update with a measurement soon) that I would like to sell for a good amount of money. I've had a lot of great times with these am saving a few for myself, but I'm ready to get rid of them.

I also have a lot of minifigure pieces that I hear go for quite a bit. The bulk bricks, I've gotten a quote for 270-ish dollars, but I was wondering - what can I do to get the best value from what I have, and where should I sell? Bricklink part by part? Get rid of it in bulk? Sell MOCs? eBay? Any advice would be appreciated, and I can provide more information if needed. Thank you!

submitted by Hotwingsaregood99
[link] [1 comment]

Do something wonderful with Lego: Mindstorms
Learning with Lego: LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education Resource Set

Challenge of the Month: Build yourself a Hovercraft Want!
from LEGO - News from a Studded World http://ift.tt/1WiEeEV
via The source

No comments:

Post a Comment