Wednesday 12 August 2015

Getting back in LEGO. Need help building stands for Star Wars ships.

So I'm getting back in LEGO after years of absence. I recently got the UCS Slave I (75060) as a gift and it sparked my interest again. I enjoyed the build so much that I ended up picking up the 4 classic ships from the OT; the X-wing (9493), Y-wing (9495), A-wing (75003) and B-wing (75050).

I love the way the UCS style stand looks for the Slave I and think it would be cool to be able to make similar stands for the other ships. I don't have any spare parts lying around though, since I just got back into the game, so I will need to bricklink everything.

Anyone got any plans or part lists for stands that they would be willing to share? I would much appreciate it. I'm not really great at the whole MOC thing, so I need all the help I can get. Thanks!

submitted by sergeantscruffy
[link] [5 comments]

Do something wonderful with Lego: Mindstorms
Learning with Lego: LEGO® MINDSTORMS® Education Resource Set

Challenge of the Month: Build yourself a Hovercraft Want!
from LEGO - News from a Studded World http://ift.tt/1HGv5uO
via The source

No comments:

Post a Comment